We’re changing the way people watch sports forever. Our platform is an exciting interactive overlay on live sports for fans to play with and against their friends and other fans.
You will work directly with the CEO, CTO, UX and a core group of user testers. You will define the next iteration of the product.
- 4+ years experience of UI for web, and mobile platforms (ideally video based apps and games)
- Ability to work fast, but with a proven methodology
- Exceptional UI output with animated icons and transitions experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and coherency across fonts, formatting, icons, etc.
- Working to a high standard of quality, performance and interaction
- Experience working with and over video content
- Experience working with sports content
- Experience working with top sports brands and rights
- Experience working in a tech start up
- Experience working hand in hand with developer team
- Experience displaying complex information in a simple, accessible way
- Experience delivering fun/ slick/ engaing visuals
- Ability to work with team members in GMT/CET time zones
- Passion for sports
What we offer
- Working directly with some of the greatest sports and esports brands in the world
- Directly engaing millions of fans and players
- Work in an exciting fast paced tech start up environment
- Working with sports and esports!
- Direct access to senior team members (CEO, CTO, VPs etc)
- A hugely passionate team who will support you all along the way
- Working with some of the latest technology creating a new experience for the public
- Flexible start and finish times – though you need to be available for daily briefings
- Being one of the first hires in what will become a significant team, product and business
- Being part of something very special as we change the way sports fans engage with content
- Work remotely from anywhere you like
- Flexible working hours (with pre-agreed overlap with existing core team)
- Vested equity – own a part of the company you are building!
We will provide you with a super supportive team and work environment, working on a truly innovative platform with the potential to engage millions of users. We will give you exposure to some of the worlds biggest brands in sport. And it will be a heck of a journey.
At Sport Buff, you are a key person of the team and company, and you will actually own some of the company you are building (with the employee equity scheme). Being part of this business at this stage gives you power to shape the business for the future, not just the product but the culture and team too.
Thanks for your interest in our company.
This shouldn’t be a thing, but it is…
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or status