Are you ready to change the world of sports and esports viewing?
Want to work where you can live and breathe it and become a pivotal part of a company that is changing the way that next-generation audiences are engaging with their premium sporting content? If you have a background in producing and editing then you have just found your perfect home. The ideal candidate will have multi-platform experience.
- Working with the lead content producer and wider team to create engaging video projects in line with company vision
- Produce and optimise short-form content for various social media platforms
- Generate and develop new ideas and formats i.e. podcasts using buff technology
- Make demos for potential clients and pitches
- Archiving and media management
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong video production experience using Adobe Suite including Premiere and After Effects, with the skills to build motion graphics within video projects
- A good understanding of social media channels and creative best practices
- Streaming experience using OBS
- Ability to manage multiple projects & deadlines
- Audio production experience using Logic Pro X (desirable)
- Self-shooting skills (desirable)
- Marketing experience (desirable)
- Passionate about sports and esports
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem solver
- A strong work ethic and a willingness to work some evenings/weekends.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Working directly with some of the greatest sports and esports brands in the world
- Exciting fast-paced tech start-up environment, with massive potential
- The latest technology creating a new experience for the public and a new genre of entertainment
- A hugely passionate team who will support you all along the way
- Direct access to and support from senior team leaders (CEO, CTO, VPs etc)
- Flexible start and finish times – though you need to be available for daily briefings
- A fantastic learning experience, with long term potential from being one of the early hires in what will become a significant team and product
- Being part of something very special as we change the way sports fans engage with content
- Financial rewards on all deals, including renewals
- Equity/stock options in a fast-growing tech business
- Various benefits depending on locations (pension, lunches, hardware allowance, etc)
- The power to shape the business for the future, not just the product but the culture and team too.
Thanks for your interest in our company. Sport Buff are looking for someone who can dedicate themselves to helping us take this game changing company right around the world.
This shouldn’t be a thing, but it is… we know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or status.