Seniority level: Mid-Level
Work location: Fully remote (-/+3 hours GMT) (Optionally on-site at our offices in London)
Who we are
SportBuff is a London based startup.
We are a multi-award winning, phenomenal, fast growing, diverse and culturally rich start up that is changing the world of sports and esports. 2022 is going to be a MASSIVE year for Sport Buff and as we grow we want to recruit and onboard in the best way possible, whilst also providing the best support, culture and experience for our current and new team.
SportBuff on iOS
We are looking for an iOS engineer to join our iOS team.
As an iOS engineer at SportBuff you will participate in the development and maintenance of our iOS SDK.
Our codebase is purely in Swift using the VIP and Coordinator patterns.
- Develop new features and maintain the iOS SDK
- Write technical documentation
- Prototype new and redesign features
- 2+ years experience developing native mobile iOS applications in Swift
- Experience in writing Unit Tests
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git Bonus Points
- Experience with developing an iOS SDK
- Experience with Agile development and rapid iteration cycles
- A background in startups
- Being a fan of live sports and watching sports
What can you expect from us
- Working directly with some of the greatest sports brands in the world
- Work in an exciting fast paced tech start up environment
- Working with sports and esports!
- You have direct access to senior team members (CEO, CTO, VPs etc)
- A hugely passionate team who will support you all along the way
- Working with some of the latest technology creating a new experience for the public
- A fantastic learning experience, with long term potential from being one of the first hires in what will become a significant team and product
- Being part of something very special as we change the way sports fans engage with content
At Sport Buff, you are a key person of the team and company, and you will actually own some of the company you are building (with the employee equity scheme). Being part of this business at this stage gives you power to shape the business for the future, not just the product but the culture and team too.