• Developing new features for our web SDK and Twitch Extension
• Improve responsiveness and address any bugs
• Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features
• Stay up-to-date on emerging frontend technologies
* 3+ years experience as a React.js Developer
* 3+ years experience in JavasScript/Typescript
* Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
* Solid experience using/consuming REST APIs
* Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
* Appreciation for clean and well documented code
* Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
* Excellent English communication skills with the ability to contribute to architectural discussions
* Competent with revision control systems (Git)
• Experience developing Twitch Extensions
• Experience with Agile development
• Experience working with live sports data feeds and APIs (OPTA, Sportradar, etc)
• A background in startups
• Being a fan of live sports and watching sports
What we are using
• Github (Github actions)
What can you expect from us
● Working directly with some of the greatest sports brands in the world
● Work in an exciting fast paced tech start up environment
● Working with sports and esports!
● You have direct access to senior team members (CEO, CTO, VPs etc)
● A hugely passionate team who will support you all along the way
● Working with some of the latest technology creating a new experience for the public
● A fantastic learning experience, with long term potential from being one of the first hires in what will become a significant team and product
● Employee Stock (see below)
Being part of something very special as we change the way sports fans engage with content At Sport Buff, you are a key person of the team and company, and you will actually own some of the company you are building (with the employee equity scheme). Being part of this business at this stage gives you power to shape the business for the future, not just the product but the culture and team too.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or status.